Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring Color Trends-Derby Hats



Spring is in the Air...and so is the planning for 2011 Derby Hats. Each year, people ask me a few of the same questions.
Here is the focus of one.
"What are this years trends?".
My Answer:
I will address this part of my answer in todays blog based on COLOR!
I look strongly at color trends as designers, and their dresses, shoes, and handbags, will be using these colors. We must have hats and fascinators to support those color trends. Don't get me wrong, some colors are ALWAYS in style, but here is a nice pallette of hues that I will be spring boarding off of this season. Shown here, in hat form, are the "Coraly Oranges" that I love- and the fashion world can't get enough of. My other favorite the "Regatta Blue"...looks good on almost anyone blonde, brunnette, redhead, grey, and this year... oh so Royal!
For more styles and help selecting your perfect look go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment